- RecruitmentType:Regular Employee
- Post Categories:Technical
- Required Degree:
- Major in:
1. Secondary professional school graduates or above, with 3+ years experiences in related work;
2. Able to skillfully use all kinds of measuring instruments and gauges;
3. Able to read drawings, and having certain equipment assembly work experiences;
4. Hardworking and comfortable with business travels;
5. Having sense of team work and strong communication skills;
6. Having commissioning experiences on automobile assembly line equipment, having experience of an assembly team leader is preferred.
1. Able to independently accomplish equipment sub-assembly, final assembly and fine-tuning on the precision according to the assembly drawings and assembly work guidance;
2. Able to independently perform commissioning work on the equipment according to the working theory of the equipment and process requirement;
3. Able to independently identify issues appearing from the assembling and commissioning process; provide counter-measures for dealing with and solving the issues.