- RecruitmentType:Regular Employee
- Post Categories:Management
- Required Degree:
- Major in:
1. Work experiences as warehouse keeper or assistant are preferred;
2. Having simple computer using skills and office software skills is preferred;
3. Able to drive a forklift; forklift driver license is preferred;
4. Able to read mechanical drawing is preferred.
1. Responsible for receiving logistic vehicles or goods-delivering trucks from suppliers and following on their departure from the plant;
2. Responsible for checking carton quantity together with the logistic staff or suppliers and assign tasks for the warehouse stocktaking;
3. Responsible for recording in details logistic or supplier delivery information;
4. Responsible for assisting warehouse keeper to accomplish work contents such as unpacking, transferring, counting, stocktaking and etc;
5. Responsible for home-made parts circulation between the processing steps;
6. Readily accept other miscellaneous temporary work assignment from the supervisor.