- RecruitmentType:Regular Employee
- Post Categories:Management
- Required Degree:
- Major in:
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Engineering subjects;
2. Familiar with office software and planning related software;
3. Relatively stronger sense of plan and sense of time.
1. Formulate the project bidding plans;
2. Taking hold of timeline requirement of project milestones, long-lead purchased part, station-level timeline, pre-acceptance plan and final acceptance plan;
3. Regularly align actual project status with the scheduled plan and identify potential risks;
4. Assist and give supports in formulating project timeline standards for reference;
5. Assist and give supports in formulating standards for project HR resources configuration;
6. Monitor on the changing of HR resources management in a timely manner;
7. Manage on workshop ground occupation plans and formulate area-in-use analysis report for on-going project;
8. Formulating each planning and analyzing report forms.