Fire Facility Operator
- RecruitmentType:Regular Employee
- Post Categories:Management
- Required Degree:
- Major in:
1. Secondary professional school graduates or above(bachelor degree or above is required for fresh graduates);
2.Familiar with safety engineering and fire control room management work contents;
3. Able to operate fire-fighting infrastructures and equipment, having fire-fighting safe management experiences is preferred.
1. Stay on duty at the fire control center, get familiar with the monitoring work tasks at the fire control room, and fill up the records;
2. Get familiar with the fire control center equipment, able to correctly operate the equipment and able to provide remote cooperation in case of emergency;
3. Able to properly deal with alarm signals;
4. Familiar with the fire-fighting facilities and equipment and regularly patrol the site;
5. Assist maintenance staff to regularly maintain on the firefighting equipment;
6. Setting up and maintain on the firefighting archives in the fire-monitoring room.