- RecruitmentType:Regular Employee
- Post Categories:Technical
- Required Degree:
- Major in:
1. Junior College degree or above, major in computer or related subjects;
2. Familiar with mainstream network equipment configuration debugging and trouble-shooting; familiar with TCP/IP protocol;
3. Having weak current and network project construction experience ( computer room );
4. Cisco technical certification shall be no lower than CCNP;
5. Having 3+ years experiences in the projects of industry safety integration in big enterprises, finance, medical, manufacturing and other industries is preferred.
1. Responsible for the running & maintenance work on the intra-company infrastructure network equipment and servers;
2. Responsible for the running & maintenance work of desktops;
3. Responsible for troubleshooting and handling of malfunctions or difficult problems;
4. Responsible for the model selection, construction and performance optimization of this field;
5. Responsible for the design and implementation of company network safety strategy.