Cost Management Manager
- RecruitmentType:Regular Employee
- Post Categories:Finance
- Required Degree:
- Major in:
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Familiar with project full cost accounting;
3. Know about project cost management and having basic knowledge of project cost.
1. Organize the PMs for issuing work assignment for the budget on the cost for the awarded project. The cost budget range is including raw material, man-hour and other costs;
2. Organize the PMs to draft on the solutions or suggestions for the cost-risky items of the project and keep records for the process tracing;
3. Organize the PMs to draft on the solutions for the expenditures exceeding the budget during the on-going project;
4. Organize the PMs to eva1uate on the cost increased due to newly added proposed concepts during the on-going project; and eva1uate on the cost due to quality issues and etc;
5. Organize for action reviews on the experience gained from the project, experience sharing on typical cases and modeling for the project risk data bank.