- RecruitmentType:Regular Employee
- Post Categories:Technical
- Required Degree:
- Major in:
1. Bachelor degree, major in mechanical, automation or automobile engineering or related subjects is preferred. Good in English;
2.Having 1~2 years robot simulation experience on assembly lines or BIW welding lines( training is also available for rookies);
3. Skillful in using simulation and drawing software.
1. Cooperate with the machine tool designer in the concept verification on the robot station machine tools;
2. Cooperate with the designer in completing the model selection of robots;
3. Complete the machine tooling verification;
4. Complete the robot movement tracks and SOP;
5. Output auxiliary d0cuments for installation and commissioning;
6. Output simulation data in regular form.