- RecruitmentType:Regular Employee
- Post Categories:Technical
- Required Degree:
- Major in:
1.Technical school graduates or above, major in mechanical related subjects;
2. Grasping operation knowledge of related machine tools and capable of operating related machine tools;
3. Able to perform parts machining work utilizing knowledge of cutting tools, magazines and gauges, then carry out self-test;
4. Having 2+ years experiences working on single pieces and small batches production;
5. Having rigorous working attitude, able to learn, good at action review and willing to share experiences;
6. Comfortable with shift operations.
1. Responsible for preparation before part processing and accomplish the work tasks of part processing;
2. Responsible for part self-checking, handling part quality issues and hand-in for inspection;
3. Responsible for implementing cost-saving strategy concepts for the tooling/energy-saving items/low-value consumption goods;
4. Responsible for accomplishing 6S management tasks;
5. Responsible for accomplishing machine tool maintenance tasks.