- RecruitmentType:Regular Employee
- Post Categories:Technical
- Required Degree:
- Major in:
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical related subjects;
2. Having 3+ years concept design experiences;
3. Work in a down-to-earth manner with sense of responsibility and be comfortable with business travels;
4.Experiences of projects for mainstream joint-venture OEMs are preferred;
5. Good in English is preferred.
1. Responsible for pre-sale docking with customer requirements and updating proposed concepts according to customer requirements;
2. Responsible for technical communication with suppliers and itemize proposed concepts in depth;
3. Responsible for assisting the sales engineers for advancing the project, coordinating for departmental resources, and taking the lead in accomplishing technical bidding tasks;
4. Responsible for investigating on the cutting-edge technologies and major stumbling blocks of the trade; formulate the R&D direction of new technologies;
5. Responsible for assisting for accomplishing routine departmental management activities such as standardization of proposed concepts and etc;
6. Responsible for coordinating & solving the major deviations between concepts and designs during the project execution process; complete on the deviation report and cost analysis report.